Solved

How do I pay my wifes bill...

• 19 September 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

My wife had a SIM  & cancelled she has a bill of 0.63p. Today I tried to pay by phone but it brings up my account. She does not have an account so what do we do? Her bill told her to call 0333 003 7777 to pay but because it’s from my phone it brings up my account & billing. Stupid...what is the anawer?

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 20 September 2021, 18:11

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You don’t need to make a manual payment as it will be taken by direct debit on the due date as shown on the bill.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

There is no direct debit..

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@lesallen45,

The payment can be made by calling our dedicated payment line on 0333 003 0001 and entering the mobile number.

Let us know how you get on and if you require any assistance.

Kash

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Is not working… no area asking for phone number then cut off

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Went through it all again & I think that the £0.63p was taken & added to my account 07915960213 if that is the case please transfer to cover phone No. 07311284329. This is getting ridiculous..

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

ID Mobile will not discuss your wife’s account with you, and so I recommend that you ask her to create an account here and reach out for help directly.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Tried opening account no go I am getting really fed up with this. SO if y`iou do not transfer whatever then you will forget it I am not going around in circles anymore….Godd bye

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I am just a customer like you… You do what you want but if the bill isn’t paid, it will be your wife's credit history that gets destroyed. ID Mobile will not discuss your wife’s account with you, period! So you will need to help her setup an account here on the community forums and then get her to request help in paying the outstanding amount (if you haven’t paid it already).

Why iD Mobile?