Solved

How do I specify my changeover date to join iDmobile?

• 31 May 2023
  • 5 replies

My contract with my current supplier ends on 23rd June. I would prefer to switch on this date. I have my PAC code ready. Is it possible to specify this date?

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 2 June 2023, 15:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sally Duncan 

You’ll be able to select a certain port date when using the iD Mobile port form after having purchased a plan with us.

https://switching.idmobile.co.uk/

Tom

Hi Tom

Thanks for letting me know. Sadly, the link you included was reject with the following message:
The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 943999357558656061

Today I received an email (no-reply@idmobile.co.uk) with the subject “My iD - Thanks for setting up your iD Direct Debit” so I guess I qualify?

Kind regards,
Sally

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sally Duncan,

You may need to log out of the community then access the link or try incognito/prviate browsing and it should work.

The port date can only be specficied at the point of purchase.

Submitting via the form will process on the next available date.

You are best submitting the PAC request before 5PM on the 22/06/23 as it should complete on the 23/06/23 as long as your old provider releases the files on time.

Mohammed

I have not received my SIM card.  I cannot register until the SIM arrives.

Although I can reach the community, the idmobile.co.uk network main seems to be completely unavailable no matter what link I use. I even rebooted, turned off my VPN and tried again but still have no way to get even register. I am seeing the following messages:

Example 1
Example 2

As you can see from the above screenshots, even the link on my contract summary does not work.

Are you aware of this and is it likely to be fixed soon?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I have not received my SIM card.  I cannot register until the SIM arrives.

Although I can reach the community, the idmobile.co.uk network main seems to be completely unavailable no matter what link I use. I even rebooted, turned off my VPN and tried again but still have no way to get even register. I am seeing the following messages:

Example 1
Example 2

As you can see from the above screenshots, even the link on my contract summary does not work.

Are you aware of this and is it likely to be fixed soon?

Hey @Sally Duncan,

Try accessing via incognito/private browsing to see if this helps.

We can PM you here if you haven’t still been able to get in contact so we can send a replacement SIM out to you.

Or you can pick one up for free via Currys and get this activated via us.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?