Solved

How long is my mobile service restricted for?

I recently had an outstanding payment on my monthly bill, almost as soon as I was notified about it but my services were still restricted, which stopped me from sending any text messages or calling anyone yet I still received some texts.

I just want to know, if there is anything I can do to get these features back quicker or if I have to wait a full 24 hours for this to be resolved?

icon

Best answer by andewhite 6 July 2022, 00:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Do you normally pay your bill by Direct Debit?

Usually I do but there was a problem last month with it and they cancelled it but I forgot to set it up again. Speaking of which I also don’t seem to have the option to set it up again.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

That’s strange @DaKenMin - iD don’t normally cancel Direct Debit (DD) payment methods.

Anyway, a pay monthly account without a payment method in-place, will run into problems when there’s an outstanding amount.

The iD systems can take up to 24 hours to sort themselves out after a payment’s made - I suggest you contact iD using online chat to sort this out quickly.

It’s best to contact iD between 9am - 8pm weekdays, and 9am - 6pm weekends, to chat with a real person to setup a new DD and unblock your account. 

Good luck.

Why iD Mobile?