Question

how long to transfer a number?

• 20 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

When I try and submit the keep your number form it says error processing and also if I have already provided a PAC code at time of ordering it’s being processed. My phone was activated on Monday this week. How long should I wait before attempting to contact ID? 

I know it’s prob been asked before but my search didn’t come up with an answer. 

Thanks  

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Did you submit your PAC at the point-of-purchase from iD Mobile, @Sunnybears

If you did, then you’ll already have a date for your number transfer. Otherwise, are you trying to setup a switch now?

Userlevel 1

Yes I submitted at the time of purchase. I don’t recall choosing a date. Perhaps I did and have forgotten and it’s all redundant :-) 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Unfortunately @Sunnybears, forum members like us can’t speak to the switching team. 

You’ll probably need to chat online with customer service to get a status report.

Do this at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat. The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 1

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sunnybears 

If the PAC code was given upon purchase it may have already been scheduled to happen, please let us know if you still need help with this so we can get in touch.

Tom

Userlevel 1

It’s not resolved as the chat option doesn’t display on my screen so I can’t use it and Apprently there are no humans available. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It’s not resolved as the chat option doesn’t display on my screen so I can’t use it and Apparently there are no humans available. 

Online iD Live Chat won’t work if you’re using a popup blocker, @Sunnybears

You can speak to iD support privately using Facebook Messenger, or by DM on X (formerly Twitter). 

The advisers work until 8pm on weekdays. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Sunnybears 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?