Solved

How much data is rolled over out from your original allowance?

How much of your data is rolled over from your original allowance? Is it capped or is it whatever you haven’t used?

For example on a 40Gb allowance if I only use 10Gb is 30Gb rolled over and so next month I get 70Gb allowance?

I know it only lasts a month, but let’s say it does above, and then only use 10Gb again, does it use rollover data first? So the month after I’d have 80Gb?

Thanks 

icon

Best answer by Rory 6 July 2022, 11:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Already seen that thanks but doesn’t specifically tell you if it’s all. 

I’m basing my question on (not iD) other networks where they tell you it’s rollover data but in the T&C it says only 10Gb or whatever, that actually rolls over. 

Friends current Virgin is exactly like this currently, as I’m not all of the monthly data is rolled over. 

The above implies it is all of the monthly allowance, but I can’t find actually what it is specifically if someone can clarify. 

Thanks

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

From the Special Feature(s) section of the terms and conditions, I would say it’s all of the monthly data allowance, unless it’s a plan with an unlimited data allowance.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @iDmobile_user11, any unused data is rolled over up to one month. There’s no cap, per se. In your example above, you’d end up with 70GB in month 3 :)

Allowance  Used  Rollover  Total
40               10       -             40
40               10      30           70
40               10      30           70

Thank you,

Rory

That’s what I thought but it’s not clear (to me anyway), that’s it’s all of your allowance. 

Thanks

Why iD Mobile?