Question

how much is for line rental

• 17 June 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi I’ll like to change my monthly plan from 1gb data to 5gb I got 5 days left until next month will start 

how much I have to pay for line rental? 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

The 5GB plan costs £8.00 per month and has a minimum term of 12 months.

If you want to change to this plan then your best speaking to a live agent here.

I’m paying now 36£ a month I can change my plan with more data for 37£ a month but I have to pay line rental how much is it 

Badge +10

@RafalKulig 

Looks like you could still be on a 12 month mobile contract and still within your contract term, you might have to wait till it is near the end.

Changing to another plan or upgrading can be done right from your account dashboard either via the app or from the website. Better to select the upgrade option and click thru to sim only deals, from there you can see what is available, it will show you the monthly line rental aka sim only plan!

I got 24 month contract until September 2021 and I need more data and I can change my plan to 37.99 with 5gb data  now I pay 36.43 with 1gb

Billing.  
Your next monthly bill is 2021-June-22Z.  Note: pro-rata charges may apply on your next bill.  To see how your subscription and add-ons will be calculated in the next month after the plan change is processed, see the FAQ "How will costs and add-ons be calculated for my current month when I change my plan?"

can you tell me how much I’ll pay for next bill 

Badge +10

@RafalKulig

Looks like the difference is £1.56 so you will need to add this amount to your current line rental agreement you have and it will give you the final figure you want.

Take a look at any current bill it will have a breakdown of charges one for the mobile phone and a separate bit for the line rental or monthly recurring charge, the higher amount is generally the phone portion, so you are looking for the lesser amount generally appearing at the top of the bill. All prices are exclusive of VAT at 20% so you need to account for that.

Sorry I cant give more of a heads up on the actual terminology, I don’t have a contract mobile bill to hand, however I hope what I have mentioned helps.

Why iD Mobile?