Solved

how much will i be charged if i leave ID mobile 3 days after my new month starts

• 17 February 2024
  • 5 replies

hi, how much will i be charged if i leave ID mobile 3 days after my new month starts? e.g. i have a rolling monthly plan (i.e. no fixed contract) and my monthly charge is £5. what happens if i only leave ID mobile 3 days after the new month starts (i.e. when my old no is ported over to the new network).

thanks 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 17 February 2024, 19:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

You will be billed up to the date you port out.

You will be billed up to the date you port out.

thanks, but do you know if i will be billed the entire £5 (the monthly charge), or only a prorated (e.g. 3/30, i.e. 10%)?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Vincent6368,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are within the return period you can return the contract and the team can then provide a PAC code.

However if you port out instead you would be charged a termination fee.

Please let us know if you require further assistance or would like us to process a return.

Kash

Hi @Vincent6368,

Welcome to the Community!

If you are within the return period you can return the contract and the team can then provide a PAC code.

However if you port out instead you would be charged a termination fee.

Please let us know if you require further assistance or would like us to process a return.

Kash

hi, my contract is a monthly rolling one, so each month start fresh, i dont think i need to pay any termination fee. my question is, what will i be charged when i switch during hthe month, e.g. will i be charge for the no of days instead of the full month? thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Vincent6368 

If you’re within your first month, that’s your contracted period so you’d be charged for that full month.

If you leave after your first month, you’ll be charged through to disconnection.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?