Question

How to contact anyone in this ridiculous company

• 8 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I cancelled my ID mobile contract after a few days because of their terrible signal. I got a ‘Final Bill’ for ~£20, when I went to the ID Mobile app it said I had a positive ~£10 balance. When clicking on to the balance I got an error so was unable to ever actually see what/if I owed!

I have now got a letter from Creditors telling me to pay, I am unable to log on to the app anymore and I am unable to contact anyone because of COVID 19. 

All this is in addition to the fact that when transferring to a reputable company (Vodafone) ID Mobile was unable to regenerate a PAC for me after the first one was invalid (after being on chat for about 40mins).

I do not have the time or inclination to wait for and try argue this over chat but I am not going to pay anything to this company for the zero service I have received - How to I get this complaint to any form of Customer Services!

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Anyone from ID Mobile going to respond!?

Userlevel 3

You could always use the live between 9am and 6pm during weekdays am sure they would help you out with your issue, am with I'd mobile haven't had a single problem with them I guess it's each to there own of seeing things with the network... 

hi

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

hi

Hi @aljone,

How can we help?

Why iD Mobile?