Question

I am being billed twice for the same account, and cannot get into the help pages to sort this out.

• 23 November 2022
  • 4 replies

My spouse and I both have contracts with idMobile. Any email to him is now coming to my dashboard not his. My contact is twice the price of his, and I am being charged twice for my contract. He, apparently, is not being charged at all. I would’ve sorted this privately if I could, but couldn’t get to speak to anyone to sort out their mistake. So frustrating! What are my next steps?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried speaking to the iD Mobile’s social media customer service team by private message on facebook (using Messenger), or via a DM (direct message) on Twitter?

Anyway, good luck @Karrie118

I have tried both, but thank for the suggestion. Maybe I’ll get some response from them tomorrow. Maybe.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I have tried both, but thank for the suggestion. Maybe I’ll get some response from them tomorrow. Maybe.

Good luck @Karrie118 - I’ve used Twitter successfully to speak to iD.
Others have used Messenger successfully.

I think iD are just under-staffed in customer service - perhaps that’s why they’re cheaper than other mobile networks. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Karrie118 

Welcome to the Community!

I hope @andewhite suggestion helped but please let us know here if you require further assistance.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?