Solved

I am having trouble transferring an old number under PAC protocol. I see the error We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

• 15 December 2023
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 1

HI

I have received the following error when trying to register a sim

I am having trouble transferring an olf number under PAC protocol. I see the error We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

If you have already used this PAC code and submitted it when purchasing a handset or SIM, don't worry - your switch is underway. We'll send you a text as soon as your number has been transferred to us.

I bought two sims at roughly the same time, I have used one for a switch and the other gives this error. Your guidance would be much appreciated

icon

Best answer by Kash 16 December 2023, 13:24

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @L1ndener,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you double checked all the information you are entering including the surname as it is on the iD Mobile account and the transaction number that start with a number 4.

The transaction number can be found in your iD Mobile Welcome email

Please let us know if you still have issues and we can PM you.

Kash

Userlevel 1

I have checked and double checked the details. As I said there were two sims purchased and one has already been set-up correctly. What happens next please? I am paying but not using. Many thanks

Userlevel 1

I can advise numbers used if this helps but I urgently need help please

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @L1ndener,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Userlevel 1

This matter hasn't been resolved and it needs to be. I have tried answering via the private chat created but without response. I am not sure what your service level suggests is satisfactory turn around for customer requests, but this isn't very impressive for me.  I need guidance either to assist with porting, and if this isn't possible with this sim I need to know whether I have to cancel and re-purchase. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @L1ndener 

We aren’t a live chat service on the community side however taking a look at the PMs I believe this has been resolved.

Tom

Userlevel 1

HI Tom, yes many thanks. The problem was mine. I bought two sims, ported one and then struggled with the other however, it was down a bad assumption on my part concerning the new number. Stick with the required details and it works

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @L1ndener 

Glad to hear you’ve got that sorted, please let us know if you need anything else.

Tom

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, what was the solution?

Userlevel 1

Hi apologies but in my case I was entering an incorrect mobile number. I bought two together and assumed they were consecutive which they weren't. I saw the number directly with the sim in my phone prior to switching and noticed and made the change in the process.  Sorry if this doesn't help you

No worries, the problem should be resolved now. I reached out to someone through Facebook who managed to do it from their end instead. Not sure what the issue was though as all of my details were definitely correct.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jennifer Pike,

Glad to hear that this is resolved.

Please get back to us if you require further assistance.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?