Question

I am unable to receive calls

• 5 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I transferred to ID on Friday 1st March and imported my old mobile number. I have not been able to receive any calls, the caller ends up being directed to voicemail yetI have no missed calls or even calls registered. It also appears of I use SMS messaging the ID number shows. Although when I got someone to call this number it was not recognised.

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried a NETWORK RESET on your handset, @Cookeaz? 

Your device user guide should explain how to do this. 

Userlevel 1

@andewhite no I haven't I will have a try. Thank you for the suggestion 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Cookeaz,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking how you got on after the network reset?

Please let us know if you are still having issues and we can help.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kash  it appears I am still not receiving all incoming calls. I tried the Network Reset and my sister got through but I have since had others not be able to get through, like the Doctors surgery, school and intercom system.

Is there anything else you can suggest 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Cookeaz,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

For the last week I have suddenly been unable to receive calls. The caller just gets a series of beeps at their end and I get no missed calls message as the phone is unobtainable. I can however make calls. I have tried Network reset, and tried 2 different new SIM cards and still have the same problem. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you resolve it?

Why iD Mobile?