I can't access the Live chat on Safari, Firefox or Opera so I can't cancel my account.

• 16 August 2022
  • 2 replies

I can't access the Live chat on Safari, Firefox or Opera so I can't cancel my account. I have cancelled the diet debit but was then informed that I need to cancel the account first. I can’t access the account due to it using a shared email address (which I complained about before without a satisfactory resolution). 

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

By cancelling the direct debit you have put your credit rating at risk. So, make sure you make a manual payment for any future bills and on time, or you won't pass any future credit checks for next six years!

Anyway, I can confirm that you do not need access to your online account to speak to a live agent. I have just tested the live chat option on my MacBook Pro without issue. If it's not working for you, DM iD mobile via Facebook or Twitter.

Good Luck 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @NotlikingIDmobilereally 

As @WelshPaul suggests cancelling the direct debit would put your credit rating at risk if payments are left outstanding, cancelling payments doesn’t cancel the contract itself.

If you’re having trouble getting onto our Live Chat I’d recommend using different browsers/devices usually, as you’ve already tried different browsers I’d recommend a different device!

If you continue to have issues please contact us on Facebook or Twitter!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?