Question

I can’t sumbit my account number to claim my reward

Userlevel 1

When I click on the link I was sent to submit my account number, ‘to get on my way to claiming my reward’, I’m taken back to the main refer a friend page. Why is ID mobile making this so difficult?! Please help me and my friend to ‘to get on our way’ to receiving our rewards!

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Hi @Officer7 for the refer a friend, you need to have:

1) Signed up to the Refer a friend website with your details to generate a unique link

2) Sent the unique link to a friend/family

3) They would need to click the link and then enter their details

4) They would need to make a purchase after entering their details via our website

5) They would then need to wait for this to arrive and go back to the link and enter the account number

6) After this, you will need to wait till they have made 2 bill payments and this has been recorded on the promotional partner's system

7) After 30-days of the payments being recorded this should be sent out

If you have followed these and are still having trouble, can you please try a different browser/device? Please let us know how you get on.

Userlevel 1

Hi, thanks for this. I’ve followed the above and at step 5, the link I’ve been sent goes to the main refer a friend webpage and there’s nowhere to submit my account number. I’ve even been sent a reminder email to claim my reward and the link still goes to the exact same page. I can’t access the online chat as the chat button just doesn’t appear, so all a bit frustrating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Officer7 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Hi I have this exact same issue. The link still goes to the same page

Userlevel 1

I was helped by iD Mobile via this Community chat, to submit my account number, however, 3 months later and I’m STILL waiting on my reward!!

@Tom please can you help me with this issue 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Officer7  and @MoL,

Did you both verify your details before making a purchase?

As above, you need to click the link that was sent to you by the person who referred you to enter your details first.

Then make a purchase and then go back to the link to submit your account number within 14-days.

Mohammed

I have the exact same issue. Really poor start to being a customer. Just want to enter my account number to claim my reward. 

Regards

Grant

Hi. I managed to sort mine out. Gave it a week and then tried the link in a browser that had all data cleared. It opened the correct page. Not sure what resolved it. The time wait or the browser.

Here is what it says - i turend all my cookie settings off an stil get the same issue. “Your current cookie preferences don't enable us to show you the refer a friend content which is provided by our referral partner. Please select ‘Functional cookies’ to continue.” I accept all the cookie settings proposed and it still doesnt work - You use onetrust to manage cookies prefs - A really poor solution.

have tried to do it on my phone and tablet - all have the same result. Just poor .

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Grant9867uk,

Can you advise what happens and possibly send us a sceenshot?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?