Solved

i choose to upgrade, but the email invoice i havr received shows a new nunber?

• 4 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi all,

Strange one. I logged into me id account today to upgrade, I chose the myupgrade section, choose a device and plan, went through the order there was a small up front cost etc then a few hours later the order was confirmed and successful, i receved an email saying it will be sent via DPD and that email had a contract and invoice attached. The invoice lists the new phone but also a new number I don't know? Looks like a new line has been taken out which I don't want. I have been trying live chat for hours and never get anywhere, any ideas or suggestions? 

icon

Best answer by andewhite 4 August 2023, 18:32

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Perhaps try calling the iD sales team on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours. 

Otherwise, you could speak privately to iD customer service using Facebook Messenger, or Twitter (X) DM. 

The agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Thank you for the reply, it had indeed gone through as a new line for some reason, they have requested DPD return that line and phone and then it will be cancelled and refunded, and I've made a new order which has gone through as an upgrade. Thanks again for taking the time to reply, for those wondering the twitter response from Id was very quick and effective :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Bluejmc2005,

Welcome to the Community!

I’m glad to hear that the team could help via Twitter.

If you require further assistance, please let us know and we would be happy to help.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?