I have not received my SIM Card for 17 days

• 13 April 2023
  • 5 replies

I have not received a SIM Card after receiving the “Order Complete - REF: 125926820” email about 17 days ago. Additionally, no message nor update from the “delivery partner” company ever came. Somewhere on the website there is advice to “look out for the envelope in your mail” - well I have done this, and it’s not hard to spot an envelope so that is not much help.

So what is going on?

On top, I have just been charged my first direct debit today, and I don’t even have the SIM that I am supposedly paying for. This is really unacceptable.

The chatbot function does not address this problem at all so having to post on here for a resolution. PLEASE ADDRESS.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @HertMatt,

Welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear about the delay with your delivery.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Still nothing done… now 25 days without delivery of the SIM… And you expect me to pay for this terrible service???

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Still nothing done… now 25 days without delivery of the SIM… And you expect me to pay for this terrible service???

Get a free replacement iD SIM card from any Currys store @HertMatt

Hi @HertMatt,

Welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear about the delay with your delivery.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Your private message 7 days ago consisted of a message asking me to confirm my name and phone number. And you have done nothing since. Is this a joke??

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @HertMatt,

We are working on all DM’s as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?