Solved

i have unlimited calls/text/data and £0 cap but bill is significantly more than usual?

• 2 December 2022
  • 2 replies

I pay £62.99 a month for a iPhone 14 pro max with unlimited calls/text/data and a £0 cap limit so it’s impossible to go over, I got the phone in October with a £150 upfront payment, I paid my bill in November for £62.99 and everything was fine but I have just received an email saying I owe £81.62 but there had been no missed payments or anything as I pay via direct debit and there is unlimited everything in the contract and not to mention I can’t go over if I could as I have a £0 limit for the cap, how is my bill almost £20 more? It’s only the second month I’ve had the contract?? Not to mention christmas it round the corner, it’s a joke the breakdown of the bill doesn’t explain where the extra £20 comes from either, if this is just an issue then I need it resolving 

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 2 December 2022, 23:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Did you change your direct debit date? Sounds like some sort of pro-rate billing cycle, your bill will explain what the charges are.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @jrdnsmpsn,

I hope that @WelshPaul has answered your question but please do let us know if you still require assistance.

It’s worth checking your bill to see the full breakdown including the billing dates.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?