I'm a newbie and confused, am I missing something?

• 16 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I recently decided to change to iDmobile and received my sim. I then gave my PAC details to be able to keep my mobile number.

Now I have been sent an email telling me my first monthly bill is ready and an iD account number with an unknown mobile number too? So I am totally confused and worried that idmobile have me mixed up with someone else.

Anyone else have this problem or know who I can speak to for clarification? As a pending id customer I am unable to register on their website to view my account (as I don't have one) 

Thankyou all

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @ChrisRC,

Welcome to the Community!

It sounds like the email you received was the original iD number that we provided with your purchase. Can you please check the number and let us know?

Your monthly bill may have been generated before the port was complete which is why the old number is showing.

Kash

Kash, that is true. However it should have been finalised yesterday, it wasnt. My phone now has switched to emergency calls only! I webchatted idmobile and they kindly told me that plusnet (old provider) have not given them my customer file as requested therefore it cant finish the port?. They are chasing it.

I also wrote to plusnet with an official complaint, I am so tired of all this. I hope it grts sorted soon

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ChrisRC 

I’m sorry to hear your port has been delayed, please keep trying as we’ll be awaiting the files to be sent by your previous network so we can complete the port.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?