Solved

I need to change my password, but my phone has been stolen?

• 19 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

My phone has been stolen and I need to access my id app in so I can order a new SIM card. However I can't remember my password as I haven't had to type it in in about 4 years. and when I try to change password it asks me to verify using a phone I no longer have. I need another way to change my password but can't seem to find one, or be able to talk to a human being.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 19 September 2023, 15:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

iD don’t have a telephone support helpline @Antony Costello. 
Best to get in-touch using the iD Live Chat service, Facebook Messenger, or X (Twitter) DM. 

The agents work until 8pm weekdays.

You can also get a replacement iD SIM card from any Currys store. 

Userlevel 1

right looks like curry will be my best bet. Thanks so much!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Antony Costello 

A forgotten password verification code would be sent to your iD Mobile SIM card, if the SIM card has been lost/stolen, I’d recommend grabbing a replacement SIM card from your local Currys store and we can assist in activation either via the channels mentioned above by @andewhite or here on community.

If you’d like us to get in touch here for assistance on this, please let us know.

Tom

Hi dear 

my phone has been stolen, I informed to police my reference number is CHS 33919/14Oct23 

can you help me and tell me what I should be doing please 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Hosseindaram,

Welcome to the Community!

If you have insurance on the handset we can provide you proof of usage to make a claim.

We can also help with blocking the handset and the SIM if you haven’t already requested it.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?