Question

I’ve been billed twice

• 21 June 2021
  • 3 replies

Two months ago I set my direct debt to the 17th of every month and had no issue with the payment coming out on time last month but this month I realised that the money failed to come out with my direct debt and following which by the time I’d noticed this I’d had been charged extra for my late fee and I figured, well, to stop it from charging me any extra I’ll have to pay it manually myself now which I did yesterday but I’ve looked today and I’ve been charged a second time through my direct debit and not only that but my account is suggesting that I now am in minus credit by £93.50? I’ve attempted to talk via the chat and calls but can’t seem to get through to anyone.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

When you miss a direct debit payment, ID Mobile will attempt to take the payment again within a week of the original payment failing. You should not make a manual payment unless you receive a text message requesting you do so.

Your account will show that you’re in credit by the amount you paid yesterday and will be deducted from your next bill.

When you miss a direct debit payment, ID Mobile will attempt to take the payment again within a week of the original payment failing. You should not make a manual payment unless you receive a text message requesting you do so.

Your account will show that you’re in credit by the amount you paid yesterday and will be deducted from your next bill.

The thing is they hadn’t made any attempt to bill me prior to that, I didn’t miss a direct payment as I wasn’t even billed to begin with, which is why I paid it manually as they’d not attempted to take the money from me at all days past my bill date.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Ruddkov 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview 

We’ll see you there. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?