Question

I would like to cancel my PAC request

• 27 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Hi, 

Is there any way to cancel the PAC request even though I got a message from ID saying that the switch request have been received by the other network. 

Many thanks,

Seung

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you’re switching to iD, use the live chat to find out. 
The iD chat agents work until 8pm on weekdays, and 6pm at weekends.

If you’re switching from iD to another service provider, best speak to your new service provider.

I spoke to the new service provider and the cancellation is in the process but I keep getting messages from ID saying that the switch request has been received from the new network. 

Any ideas on what to do?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If the ‘new’ service provider has cancelled your request you’ll be staying with iD. 
Mobile number transfers are initiated by the gaining service provider, which if I’ve understood correctly isn’t iD Mobile.

If you’re still concerned, use the online iD live chat service to double-check.

Customer support is available until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends + bank holidays).

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Seung-Hwan Kim,

Have you since been able to resolve this or did you still need support with cancelling this request?

Mohammed

Hi @Mohammed , 

In the end I did resolve it but it was a lengthy and complicated process. Even though I cancelled the order (because I didn’t received the SIM card through the post), my number still got ported over to the new provider which was a headache and no one knows how that happened without a SIM card. I had to talk to the port team with a manager involved to transfer my number again to get it back. 

Seung

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Seung-Hwan Kim,

Thanks for letting us know.

Glad to hear it got sorted in the end.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?