Question

ID Fraud

• 13 February 2022
  • 3 replies

I have tried to contact you and find it extremely difficult to get in touch with your customer service department to report a mobile phone contract that has been taken out in my name, which isn't me. I have received a final warning letter from you and it is essential that your fraud team investigate this ASAP and get this removed from my credit file.

Account number 12564839

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @CLO,

You’ll need to report this issue to Action Fraud online before you contact iD - you’ll need an Action Fraud case reference.

With your case number, try contacting iD via a PM on one of their social media channels:

1. Facebook
  2. twitter

There should be iD agents 8am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 5:30pm weekends.

Otherwise, hang on for iD to reply to this post at some point hence.

Anyway, good luck.

Hi,

thanks for your reply, I already have reported it and have a crime number to pass on, so guess I will have to wait for ID to contact me. 

thanks again

CLO

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @CLO, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?