Solved

ID Mobile account showing incorrect details + unable to change data cap

• 15 November 2022
  • 9 replies

My ID mobile online account (and app) are showing completely wrong numbers. I’m also unable to do anything with my account, such as set the data cap. The dates of the monthly allowances are also showing 2017, which is ridiculous. The pictures below show the issue:

icon

Best answer by Tom 9 March 2023, 15:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @joejoejoe123,

Are you logging into a previous old contract account you may have had with us or are the details used for your current account that’s active?

Do the issues happen on the app also?

Mohammed

Hey @joejoejoe123,

Are you logging into a previous old contract account you may have had with us or are the details used for your current account that’s active?

Do the issues happen on the app also?

Mohammed

Yes I have an old account with the same details, but they’re also the details for my current account.

The issue is also present on the app. I currently have no way of seeing how much data I have left, my data cap, anything at all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @joejoejoe123,

You will need to re-register with a new account for the number you joined with as the old account refers to the previous account you had with us.

Can you try doing this?

Mohammed

I have the same problem. I can login and see old details. I can't set up a new account as the email is already used. Can you either delete the old profile (possible via a gdpr data request so definitely possible) or build in functionality to have multiple accounts on one profile please. 

I have the same problem. I can login and see old details. I can't set up a new account as the email is already used. Can you either delete the old profile (possible via a gdpr data request so definitely possible) or build in functionality to have multiple accounts on one profile please. 

I think we’re out of luck. I don’t think the people who respond here are even able to communicate with the team that actually do the website coding.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Peter-wants-it-to-work @joejoejoe123 

Have you tried the above mentioned by @Mohammed?

If you have registered an account with an email address previously to an old account this won’t link to the new account, the new account will require a new iD Mobile app/website account registering with a different email address/username.

Tom

That means using a new email address. 

To be fair it works, it's just a bit silly I have to make anew email address to access my account. It seems like something that should be built into the code that it can handle.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That means using a new email address. 

Correct, as you’ve made a new iD Mobile plan it’d require a new iD Mobile app/website account, therefore also a different email address.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?