Question

ID Mobile are not helping me at all.

• 23 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Received my sim card on 20/11. Went online to provide my PAC code to have my previous number transferred across. Was provided an email saying porting will be done on 22/11. My old number stopped working on 21/11 so put in nw ID mobile sim in which wasn’t working. Was told this is normal.

22/11 past 6pm now no sim cards are working.

Contacted customer service who advised porting is showing as being successful but system showing something not quite completed and it would take 48 hours to be investigated.

Customer service staff on chat have been very unhelpful and rude. I requested that they provide me my PAC code as i no longer wanted to remain with them. They threatened me with having to pay full 12 months upfront. Told thme i was within my colling off period. They then said i can’t have my PAC until my device was returned. Told them it was sim only deal. Then they made up something about the PAC could not be generated and may take a few days.

Contacted them via chat today and same excuses, they can’t give my PAC code but then suddenly they gave me my PAC code but it was sent via text message to my sim. I explained my sim was not working so i wouldn’t be able to see it. They then said it would be on my account. I explained that i could not set up online account as when i try to do this it sends a security code to my sim which clearly doesn’t work. The agent did not want to help. I’ve been on to other agents who keep avoiding the issue and talk about something completly different.

I have no working sim for past 2 days now and no one is helping me. I’m at a loss. I just want my number back and to leave ID mobile now.

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Try speaking to iD Mobile’s social media customer service team by private message on facebook (using Messenger), or send them a DM (direct message) on Twitter.

I’ve found them to be a lot more helpful than the iD agents on live chat.

Good luck @rubz2022

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@rubz2022 

We are sorry to hear about the issues that you have had.

I hope that you were able to get some assistance with this via the methods @andewhite provided.

If you still require assistance, please let us know here and we will get back to you.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?