Solved

identity theft need contact with someone

• 24 February 2022
  • 5 replies

I have been victim of identity theft and someone has set an account up with I’d mobile.

this has made me have to register my details to speak with someone- which incidentally I am not overjoyed about.

can someone get in touch please

icon

Best answer by andewhite 24 February 2022, 13:50

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hello @Cs12,

Sorry to hear your details have been used fraudulently. If you haven’t do so, report this to Action Fraud online using this page:

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/  

You’ll need their reference number when you contact iD Mobile.

Messaging here in the iD community isn’t real-time, so you might be waiting for an iD advisor to get back to you.

If you want a quicker response you can PM iD Mobile via their facebook or twitter social media pages, or try the iD Live Chat service.

Best to contact iD between 9am - 6pm - that was you can chat or PM with a real person.

Anyway, good luck.

Yea have called action fraud.

id mobile need a mobile number for live chat. I don’t have one. 

am frustrated they don’t have a way to notify of this as I don’t want to associate with them on fb amd don’t have Twitter.

I will see how it goes for one of them to get in touch and then give it up and let the credit reference agencies to try.

I am hopefully trying to get them to stop sending any phones out

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You don’t need an iD mobile number to use live chat - any telephone number works.

Once you get connected on live chat, type “talk to a person” to get an iD agent and avoid the 24/7 bot.

Good luck.

Thanks - I have spoke to an Indian call centre worker who was not really much use.

I have enough information that I have tried to help them, however now I am giving up!

Being a victim of identity theft is bad enough but when you get no where with the company is really poor and frustrating. 
bring in the bailiffs- see you in court

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Cs12, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further. To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?