Solved

IMEI problems

• 24 January 2023
  • 4 replies

I get an MMI error when searching for my IMEI number using *#06#

The reason I need the IMEI Is that 'm trying to register my phone with my banks tech insurance, it is saying that either of the two IMEI numbers on my phone are not recognised devices.

​​​​​So *#06# doesn't work and the tech company can't recognise the IMEI either…

My phone is a pay monthly pixel 7 pro

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 25 January 2023, 13:34

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @lj3287, aren’t your handset’s IMEI numbers available using the Settings app?

Tap Settings > then scroll down to About phone screen, where the IMEI numbers should be displayed.

@andewhite Yes in settings it shows two Sims and the two IMEI numbers, I have one physical SIM in the phone not sure why this shows two.  Both IMEI numbers don't work ☹️

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The Pixel 7 Pro is a dual SIM handset @lj3287.

It will accept one physical Nano SIM slot, and has an eSIM built-in.

If you bought your handset from iD Mobile they should be able to confirm the IMEI numbers for the physical SIM and eSIM in your handset.

Good luck @lj3287

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @lj3287

That’s odd you’re not getting the IMEI number showing when entering the code.

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?