icon

Best answer by andewhite 22 November 2022, 20:33

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Christine Marshall,

Have a look online at https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/international-and-roaming-charges.

Use International if you’re in the UK and calling overseas.
Use Roaming if you’re using your phone abroad/overseas.

Thank you. 
when I try and click on the link it says not supported 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Christine Marshall, are you wanting to look at International or Roaming option?

Okay @Christine Marshall, are you wanting to look at International or Roaming option?

I’m going to the Caribbean so I’m looking for info on calls and data 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Christine Marshall, are you wanting to look at International or Roaming option?

I’m going to the Caribbean so I’m looking for info on calls and data 

There are lots of countries in the Caribbean, are you able to say which country, or countries you’re visiting?

iD don’t have an overall roaming agreement covering all countries within the Caribbean, instead there are roaming agreements with individual operators in the different countries.

Userlevel 8
Badge +3

Hey @Christine Marshall,

Welcome to the iD Community. 

As @andewhite mentioned, countries within the Caribbean region are not one of our Inclusive Roaming counties, so usage out there is chargeable. 

As the link sent over by andewhite doesn’t work, try accessing it directly from the iD Mobile website. Here’s the steps: 

1. visit: www.idmobile.co.uk (if the link doesn’t work by clicking on it - copy and paste the link into the address bar) 
  2. Hover over ‘Help and Support’ on the navigation bar at the top of the screen
  3. Select ‘International & Roaming Roaming charges’ 
  4. Select ‘International’ if you’re going to call a country from the UK or ‘Roaming’ if you’re going to take your phone abroad 
  5. Select a country and you’ll see a breakdown of charges 😊

Please note that Roaming and International charges can be quite high, so do check beforehand. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Thanks, 

Nikhil

Thank you as I am doing a cruise I am visiting multiple islands. 
I will have a look online and see if I can see any other information

thank you 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

If you are on a Caribbean cruise, be very careful when on-board your cruise ship.

iD Mobile’s rates for roaming on a cruise ship are:

Good luck @Christine Marshall

Brilliant thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Christine Marshall,

If you require any assistance with roaming please let us know and we can help you out.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?