Solved

iPhone 11 128gb in Yellow expected dispatch

Hi, so I ordered a yellow iPhone 11 128gb on Saturday 4th June. It said it was available to order from 2nd June.

I’m aware that as I ordered on a Saturday that it wouldn’t be dispatched until Monday (today), but I received an email saying that although the product was out of stock or on pre-order, you’re expecting it to be with you soon.

Do you have an estimation of the time it will take for my order to be dispatched please?

And I’d just like to check that my monthly payments won’t start until I have the device and new SIM card? As I believe I’ve already set up a direct debit.

Many thanks, Katie.

icon

Best answer by Kash 6 June 2022, 17:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @KatieSue ,

Without looking into the order I can see that we are expecting stock around 07/07/22.

However as you have already purchased it your order may be fulfilled sooner. You can contact our Live Chat Team HERE

If you require further assistance or having any issues contacting the Live Chat Team, please let us know.

Regards,

Kash

Managed to speak on the live chat as advised and my question was answered. 

Was advised that there could be stock later on this month but that’s not for definite. Very helpful and offered to cancel the order if this was not satisfactory but I’ve decided to wait it out for their stock to become available.

Many thanks, Katie

Why iD Mobile?