Question

Iphone SE £23.99 deal for ID customers

• 1 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I am an ID customer on a contract that is due an upgrade on May 25 2021.

My present phone which is an iphone 6S (32GB) is having issues with the battery life and connection to the internet. My present plan is £25.66  a month with unlimited mins and texts and 10GB DATA

Is there anything you can do for me ? Ideally I would like to keep the same pone and contract but be issued with a new identical phone (apple iphone 6S /32GB) that has no battery or connection issues. 

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Howdy @NE270416D 

First and foremost, we’re terribly sorry to hear that your iPhone has apparently seen better days reliability wise.  

Some of the older model iPhones do get put to task with the amount of apps and power required to keep the iOS firmware.  Unfortunately, Apple only offer a 1-year warranty on their phones so a potential battery replacement would come with a cost attached if you were to speak to Apple (or one of our Carphone Warehouse stores that offer repairs) about that.

Regarding the connection issues you mentioned though.  So that we can assist further with that, could you clarify if this is an issue with your phone connecting to Wi-Fi networks, at home/ work etc?

Or is this an issue with getting mobile internet whilst you’re out and about?

Why iD Mobile?