Solved

Is there more than one version of the Samsung S21fe?

• 14 September 2022
  • 4 replies

The reason I'm asking is because I am looking to buy the s21fe online, but id mobiles has two versions at two different price. One version has "2022" at the end of the name and was priced lower, this was confusing as I though their was only a single version. So is there any reason not to buy the lower priced one

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/samsung-galaxy-s21-fe-5g-128gb-lavender

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/samsung-galaxy-s21-fe-5g-2022-128gb-lavender

icon

Best answer by phoenixw 14 September 2022, 00:58

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 2

The more expensive one says it's powered by the Snapdragon 888 in the tech specs, the cheaper one omits chipset details so it COULD be the Exynos (Samsung's own SoC silicon) powered version. This is conjecture, though, it's a shame the tech specs aren't more detailed.

So i ordered the "older" version 5 days ago and got an email from id saying its out of stock and my order will be delayed.... hesrd nothing and messaged them today. They no longer have the older version and this offer is supposed to be removed from the website. I had already done the order so theybare giving me the newer version at the advertised higher proce but crediting my bill with the difference in price i think £72 so essentially im getting the newer version at the older price. If you are able to order the older version go for it and if the same happens maybe you can do the same :-) still a great price. The cheapest i coukd get was on three and that was still 32pcm for unlimited everything no upfront cost and its the same network for signal etc 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

What colour did you order @JoeMccaskie22?

Assuming the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G model is the ‘older’ version, then iD web site saying purple and green are in-stock for free 1-day delivery.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

So i ordered the "older" version 5 days ago and got an email from id saying its out of stock and my order will be delayed.... hesrd nothing and messaged them today. They no longer have the older version and this offer is supposed to be removed from the website. I had already done the order so theybare giving me the newer version at the advertised higher proce but crediting my bill with the difference in price i think £72 so essentially im getting the newer version at the older price. If you are able to order the older version go for it and if the same happens maybe you can do the same :-) still a great price. The cheapest i coukd get was on three and that was still 32pcm for unlimited everything no upfront cost and its the same network for signal etc 

Glad to hear you got it sorted @JoeMccaskie22,

I think we spoke to you on Social Media regarding this one if I recall correctly!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?