Question

is this a service problem? multiples of same text messages being received, while says not deliverable my end.

• 28 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi,

does anyone know if this is this a service problem? My phone is sending multiples of same text messages, which are being received, while phone says ‘not deliverable’at my end. It does it on and off all the time!

thanks, Judy

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Judith Evans 

We are sorry to hear this. Please can you advise the make and model of the handset you are using?

-Mohsin

Hi, it’s an iPhone SE, thanks, Judy

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Judith Evans 

In some cases, the issue relates to mostly iMessage and not having the correct number in place. Please can you try the following: 

1)    Try turning off iMessage (Settings > Messages)
2)    Restart your phone (by pressing and holding the on/off button)
3)    Tap Settings > Phone > My Number and confirm that it is correct. 
4)    If it is not correct, please enter the correct number
5)    Turn iMessage back to On (Settings > Messages)
6)    Finally, go to Settings > Messages > Send & Receive and see if the correct number is displayed under “Start new conversations from:”. 

Once done, please monitor to see if you are still having this issue with multiple texts sending.

-Mohsin

Hello Mohsin,

thank you for this advice, the number was wrong as you suggested and I have now corrected it. Best wishes, Judy

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

No Problem @Judith Evans 

This should fix the issue now. However, just keep an eye on this, if you do experience this issue again, please let us know. Take care.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?