Question

Issue with account

• 18 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi. I recently moved from ID to a different mobile provider (both on a 30-day rolling contract). I was annoyed at the third full-day outage and no way to contact support directly. Checking my account, it says that the next bill is due on the 9th of April. There was some usage up until the first few days of March, so I presume this is what this is for (although it’s a full month's amount which seems odd) and therefore the account will be effectively closed after that payment. 

Anyway, I’ve now decided to move back to ID Mobile as the signal is not as good with the new provider. So, I was wondering how I go about resurrecting the account so that it doesn’t stop? If I use the original ID Mobile SIM card (which I kept) will this still work, and do I just go through the PAC procedure to port my original number back again?

Thanks for your help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @KreamT 

It’s worth noting that you can contact support directly, we’re available here, or more directly on Facebook, Twitter and the Live Chat.

Has your existing account already stopped and disconnected? If so, it cannot be ‘resurrected’ and a new plan would need to be purchased. If you’ve used a PAC code to move from iD Mobile, this will be the case.

If the account/SIM card is still live, you’ll be able to cancel and requested cancellation by either getting in contact with us directly or requesting a PAC code, this will cancel any existing disconnection request.

If you’d like us to get in touch here, please let us know.

Tom

Hi Tom - I’m not sure if it’s stopped to be honest. There is a payment coming out on April 9 and right now I can still log in and it shows account info. However, I tried putting the old SIM back in and it didn't seem to want to connect to a network. I can let you have my account details if you are able to check for me?

Many thanks for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @KreamT 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?