Question

Joining Id mobile

• 29 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi there

I’m looking to join from SKY mobile and have 3 phone numbers to port over, SKY have given me a single PAC number for all three phone numbers.

Question

1. how do i know which SIM card will be for which number?
  2. i want to port over after 3/12 which is when the contract with SKY expires do i need to enter the PAC number at the time of purchase or can this be done at a later date?

A speedy response would be appreciated as I’m looking to take advantage of Black Friday deals

Regards

Tony

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

You will struggle to get iD Mobile to port your 3 numbers by using a single PAC from Sky Mobile.

iD Mobile’s systems don’t allow multiple plans being grouped together in a single online “My iD Account”.

I think iD can only port one mobile number per PAC. 

Good luck @Tony Olivelle

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Tony Olivelle,

Each number needs to be registered for it’s own iD Mobile account.

Once you’ve registered, you’ll then be able to log-in to each account and see what plan is linked to each. 

From there, you’ll be able to work out which number needs to be ported to which contract.

Click My Services > Keep your number (when logged in) and you can submit the PAC code and number to keep there.

That said, normally it would be a single PAC code for each number so it’s odd SKY Mobile have given 1 PAC code for 3 numbers.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?