Question

leaving and finally bill

• 24 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Well after 2 years I am leaving the id network, only because if I ever used my phone as a hotspot or wanted to download something it would never happen and that is the reason for leaving, my wife is on another network and joining that it was seamless, can anyone inform me off the leaving cost, I was told it would be just what is left on contract, (6 days left ) I have been informed now I will get a termination fee also, which was never mentioned when I took the contact out and I asked that question 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Jazzpants,

Text INFO with your date of birth as DDMMYY to 85075 to get the costs for cancelling.

Once your contract expires you can either:

Text PAC with DDMMYY to 65075 to get a PAC code and give this to your new network to switch and keep your number.

OR

Text STAC with DDMMYY to 75075 to get a STAC code and give to youe new network to switch without keeping the number.

Mohammed

Thanks for that after checking other questions out I got the idea what would happen, I swapped over very easy, my final bill arrived, it’s all well and good, id operates this way, I prefer to speak to someone, your site is very clear on instructions, but human’s sometimes don’t trust what we read. Thanks id team 💐

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Jazzpants

You’re Welcome.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?