Solved

Made a pre order, upfront cost left my account, no receipt or copy of contract provided.

• 23 January 2024
  • 2 replies

I have been with ID for a long time and my recent experience is damaging my trust and opinion now of id.

I have made a pre-order for the s24 ultra 512gb with claim to a free galaxy watch 6. Upon completing the order, I received an email stating that this is going to be processed and I will be updated, However, I never received an email receipt for the upfront cost or copy of my contract.

It is now the 3rd day, contacted live chat everyday, 3 times now since ordering, asking for this, they just keep advising this will be sent within 48 hours initially, however today it has still not recieved a receipt or copy of contract. Contacted live chat again today, again saying i will get it tomorrow, they cant even give me honest timeframes and this is concerning.

I have received an email today saying that my order is processed and I will receive tracking info shortly, but still no receipt/ contract, keeping in mind the upfront cost has already left my account.

Live chat cannot help me, is it normal practice for a large company such as id to not provide receipts or copy of my contract? Surely this must be against some sort of customer/consumer rights. 

I just want confirmation of my purchase is that too much to ask? After reaching out to live chat 3 times for the same thing and no result is really concerning, how am I even supposed to prove i purchase this? Its scary to say the least. I hope someone here can help me.

icon

Best answer by JoeKing 23 January 2024, 18:58

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Try contacting the sales team, calling 020 7139 1397 during normal office hours.  I saw this information else where on this forum. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Mohamed Ullah,

Welcome to the Community!

If you have received the order email, you should have received the contract documents attached to the email.

Please let us know if you still require assistance and we can provide proof of purchase once the order is dispatched.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?