Question

minimum trade in amount

• 14 November 2022
  • 15 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello everyone!!

New here on ID!!

Thinking of getting a Samsung s22 ultra and saw that I can trade in my device, no matter the condition, working or not working.

I read that there's a minimum amount of £150, is that really what gets paid at least?doesn't matter the condition of the phone?

As the one I'm trading won't me worth much so the minimum £150 sounds appealing.

Anyone done this?thank you!

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I think that offer has expired now @Andre38.
In addition, seems that some of those who were eligible and who’ve tried to get this reward are facing significant delays in getting their £150 bonus.

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

Apparently still on, but I've seen that people are struggling to get it but with some help they did get the money apparently 😊

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

I’m doubtful this offer even exists @Andre38.

None of the terms & conditions referenced on the screenshot page make any mention of a £150 bonus. Your screenshot page seems to be the only place the £150 bonus is mentioned. Nor do they mention an end date for the offer - all seems a bit odd.

Samsung were paying the £150 bonus last time the ‘reward’ was promoted by iD Mobile.

Caveat emptor… 🤔

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 1

It does say additional trade in value, any phone any condition and get &150 on the top of the trade in value. Valid till 31/01/23

Its on the page when i select s22 ultra. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

It does say additional trade in value, any phone any condition and get &150 on the top of the trade in value. Valid till 31/01/23

Okay @Andre38, I saw the same end date online.

For me, the issue is none of the online terms & conditions, attached to this trade in offer, say anything about an additional £150 reward.

The https://www.idmobile.co.uk/claim-your-offer page shows the Disney+ offer for Samsung but, not the £150 bonus reward.

Caveat emptor @Andre38
🍀 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Andre38,

Where are you seeing this? I have to agree with @andewhite  here and checking our Terms & Conditions cannot find mention of the £150.00 offer. Is this a cached version of an old page you’re seeing?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I bought this 3 days ago, this is on the same page!!!I'd network page, choose s22 ultra???and its there!!

Userlevel 1

Look at the time, took the screenshot just now

Userlevel 1

I screen recorded going on the page and the offer is there, if you go on the top of the page and write s22 ultra, pick the pay monthly and this offer is there. I've scree recorded just now but can't post here, just pics allowed.

Any email I can send this? @Mohammed 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Andre38,

I can see the below so the offer should be valid.

I can see that you have also posted elsewhere so we would advise to stick to one post. 😀

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hello @Kash .

Thank you for your reply.

I got to a point where I was thinking I was the only on to see this offer.

The Facebook team have also assured me that this Is a deal that is happening.

I sent the trade in device, didnt get any email just yet so just waiting at the moment.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Strange thing about all this is the “12 months Disney+” offer with S22 Ultra is shown in iD Mobile’s online Claim your offer page, but the £150 cash reward isn’t 🤔 

At least you’ve got an iD agent’s confirmation of bonus £150 in your Messenger chat history 🤞

Userlevel 1

@andewhite 

Why iD Mobile?