Question

Missed Upfront Payment - Does it try again?

• 18 September 2021
  • 1 reply

I pre-ordered yesterday and I totally forgot to move funds across for the upfront cost of the plan, this was declined by the bank but I haven’t had any notification from ID Mobile that this needs to be paid.

What is the best way to check the status of the pre-order, will the payment get attempted again? I don’t want the order just sitting in limbo, waiting for the phone to arrive and the order never completed.

The last email I had was the following

Thanks for your order (XXXX).

The product you ordered is currently out of stock or on 'pre-order', but don’t worry – we’re expecting it shortly, so it should be with you soon.

• If it’s a pre-order, the expected delivery date should be mentioned on the website with the product details.

• If the item is out of stock we’ll do our best to get more in as quickly as possible, and this usually takes a few days. We’ll update the product details on the website if there's any change.

Either way, we’ll send you another email to let you know when your order is on its way.

Thanks

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @S5000,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Will

Why iD Mobile?