Question

Missing Earbuds Pixel 7 Pro

• 24 August 2023
  • 7 replies

I ordered a Pixel 7 Pro with the offer of free earbuds.  Phone has arrived but no earbuds.  This seems a common issue with ID mobile.  How do I get the free buds delivered.

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Kev36h, to be eligible for the buds offer you’d need to have purchased the £33.99 (with £99 upfront), or the £37.99 (with £59 upfront) line rental option. 

Otherwise, perhaps iD forgot to include the buds, or their stock for the offer has gone. 

Yes the offer was valid with my phone.  It seems ID have forgotten to include them.  If they were out of stock they should have included some note saying so.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Guess things can sometimes go wrong. 
Hopefully they’ve just forgotten to include the buds with your order @Kev36h.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Yes the offer was valid with my phone.  It seems ID have forgotten to include them.  If they were out of stock they should have included some note saying so.

which plan did you sign up to?

Unlimited data.  But the offer is not restricted to data.  It covered all packages.  Must have forgotten to send.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It covered all packages.

No it doesn't apply/cover all packages as explained by @andewhite above which is why I asked what plan did you choose when purchasing the handset. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Kev36h,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?