Solved

missing item

• 26 May 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Received my A34 upgrade but the free chargerĀ  is missing?

icon

Best answer by SHAUNERNEST 28 May 2023, 19:51

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Did you ever receive the charger? I also had mine missingĀ 

Userlevel 1

I had a lengthy messenger conversation with someone who has now passed it to a differentĀ  5eam to look into as the charger is free for certainĀ  tariffs....mine being one!!

I actually ordered my upgrade through the chat and was told it was going to be included but I am yet to try and investigate due to length of the chat process šŸ˜©Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

HiĀ @SHAUNERNEST,

Welcome to the Community!

The terms for the offer are below:

Step 1:
Order a Samsung Galaxy A14, A34 5G, A54 5G or S22 between 18/05/23 - 07/06/23 or whilst stocks last on selected tariffs and receive a Belkin 20w USB-C Mains Charger (White colour) worth Ā£17.99, at idmobile.co.uk only.

Step 2:
Belkin 20w USB-C Charger will be dispatched with order. Offer is non-transferable, no cash alternative. If the purchase is returned the Belkin 20w USB-C Charger must also be returned. Subject to credit check and minimum term. 18+ only. Monthly price may increase in line with Consumer Price Index (CPI)+3.9%.Ā Standard Network Terms and Conditions apply.

As long as you purchased between the dates and on a tariff that was eligible for the offer you should receive the charger (as long as stock is available).

If you purchased between the dates and on a eligible tariff but havenā€™t received it, please let us know and we will PM you.

Ā 

Kash

Why iD Mobile?