Solved

Missing Order of an iPhone 11 (Red)

• 7 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I ordered and iPhone 11 Red over a month ago and was advised it would be arriving on 22nd September, it still hasn’t arrived, and I have had no communications from you since.  Impossible to get in contact with someone as I dont have a mobile number for the phone yet, hence joining you.

Please could someone either assist by letting me know the arrival date, or how to cancel this contact.

Thank You

icon

Best answer by andewhite 7 October 2022, 15:57

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @Horsls, try calling the iD telephone sales team on 020 7139 1397, during normal office hours.

Have your order number ready.

Good luck @Horsls.
🤞 

Userlevel 1

Thank you, on hold at the moment (well the last 10 mins) so hopefully someone will pick up soon 😊

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Thank you, on hold at the moment (well the last 10 mins) so hopefully someone will pick up soon 

It’s a good thing iD plans have unlimited minutes these days... 
😉 

Userlevel 1

It would if I was calling from iD 🤔

Just got though, there are no more iPhone Red’s, they ran out in August.  I asked if anyone was going to tell me or what was being sent instead.  “We were going to email you eventually that the phone was no longer available” 

Earliest new phone is now November in a different colour, didnt want to wait another month as it’s already been a month so cancelled and my money is being refund.

Got to admit this is the most shocking online company I’ve dealt with, even worse than Virgin Media.  But thank you for giving me that phone number.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Well, glad you’ve resolved the matter @Horsls, albeit not the way you’d hoped for.

FYI, if you’re after an iPhone 11, Apple sell these refurbished online (with new battery and outer shell) - might have some in Red, if you’re lucky.

I’m always reluctant to order anything online that’s not in-stock - even then you can get caught out by those online companies with poor stock control.

Good luck @Horsls.

Why iD Mobile?