Question

monthly charge increase

• 16 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

This month's charge is higher than last month and shows no increase on next month's charge. So why exactly is this month's charge increased? Considering it's under direct debit and no premium additions have been added I fail to see the reason for the increase 

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Warren l,

Have you recently changed your payment date?

If so you would be charged more this month as your would be charged for a longer period.

Your bill will provide a breakdown of the amount you will be charged and what for.

It’s also worth checking the billing length which is usually on the top right of the bill.

Kash

Userlevel 1

This month's charge is higher than last month and shows no increase on next month's charge. So why exactly is this month's charge increased? Considering it's under direct debit and no premium additions have been added I fail to see the reason for the increase 

Looks like people are not happy with the price increase of £7 customer account.
I have taken the 24 month contract all inclusive+Pixel 7pro for £34 and now the April bill is £39.90 💣💩...not cool ID, and SUPER TINY TERMS AND CONDITION clause is very good if you are working for CIA or MI5 but average Joe would TAKEN THE BATE like myself 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @TimmyP 

I’m sorry you feel this way about the RPI/CPI increase, unfortunately all iD Mobile contracts are subject to and agree to these RPI/CPI rates, you will have agreed to this at the beginning of your contract.

Tom

Userlevel 1

Of course I have agreed 😁when advertised for super cheap deal of £34 ..My point is that REGULATORY OFCOM should demand for one and each SERVICE PROVIDER to make it MORE VISIBLE to the people who get hooked up with ID SUPER Deals 🤝 which aren't be the same after 3

Months after THE CUSTOMER signed the contract.

This and other communities should create Petition for REGULATING this SMALL PRINT CLAUSE.

SINCE WE ALL GETTING EXORTED LET'S DO THIS GANG...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @TimmyP 

We are in full compliance with Ofcom and their regulations regarding this, if you wish to make further suggestions to them you’re free to, I’d recommend contacting them directly.

Tom

Why iD Mobile?