Question

More Data

Hi ID I have been with u a couple of months and am currently on 10 data unlim mins unlim Tex plan for £8 a month. I have noticed on some site u can have  a 12 data plan at ID unlim mins unlim Tex for £8 .... Am I losing out here. Thanks.

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

The ID Mobile 12GB data plan comes with a 12 month minimum term and costs £8.

The ID Mobile 10GB data plan comes with a 1 month minimum term and costs £8.

Basically, ID Mobile are giving customers an extra 2GB as a thank you for committing to a 12 month minimum term. 👍

https://www.uswitch.com/mobiles/sim-only-deal/8c6510e19238cdd5fd93f2d90c5ca8eebf4a7cf5/?position=1&impression_id=c604183b-e285-4041-8fea-faf34c251d96-1&comparison_id=c604183b-e285-4041-8fea-faf34c251d96&list=30&page=30

No it's a 1 month rolling contract link above.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

That’s a uswitch deal. To be honest its not uncommon for deals to change not long after signing a contract. Same happened to me with Virgin Media and my Broadband! I’m paying £4 a month more than a new customer would for the same thing and i’m stuck in an 18 month contract!

I just got my son the ID Mobile 12GB data plan (12 month minimum term) for costs £8. I’m ok with the 12 month contract as I don’t plan on switching anytime soon as he has good internet speeds and signal everywhere he goes (so far).

Mmm if you go to ID site you can get better deals else were than what there advertising.... And one of them there advertising is 10 for £8 ... Any ID reps on here who can switch me to the better deal uswitch are offering...

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

That's how it works, same for Vodafone, O2, EE And all the other suppliers out there. I always try and avoid the cash back deals personally! 

Anyway, good luck!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Tony I'd mobile 

Unfortunately, we would be unable to move you another deal. Due to the fast nature of our business, all our deals and offers are subject to change at anytime. 

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?