Solved

Multiple attempts to transfer old number to ID phone

• 19 January 2024
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have tried multiple times to transfer my old number, I get this message and the number does not change. What is the problem? All details are correct in the form as I have checked multiple times and applied for the PAC code twice to ensure it is the latest from O2 my old provider. 

We've tried to process your PAC, but there is an issue with the information you've submitted. Please check that you have provided the correct details and try again.

If you have already used this PAC code and submitted it when purchasing a handset or SIM, don't worry - your switch is underway. We'll send you a text as soon as your number has been transferred to us.

icon

Best answer by andewhite 19 January 2024, 12:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Have you tried submitting your PAC using the iD online Live Chat service, @Stuart Mountain?

Type “talk to a person” after connecting to avoid the 24/7 chat-bot - the customer service agents work until 8pm on weekdays (6pm at weekends).

Userlevel 1

Thanks, spoke to an advisor via this link https://www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat and hopefully have my number changed on Monday. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Stuart Mountain,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope that you managed to get this resolved.

If you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?