Solved

Multiple contracts or family contracts

• 3 September 2023
  • 8 replies

Hi I am looking to start 4 contracts at the same time, 1 for me, 1 for the wife, 1 for my daughter (over 18)  and 1 for my son  (under 16) 

I am currently with ID paying for my daughters contract phone and a SIM only for my son.

Myself and my wife are with EE and our contracts have now completed.

Do ID mobile do family contracts or give discount for multiple contracts take out at the same time?

icon

Best answer by Tom 5 September 2023, 13:37

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

No discounts! Each SIM will require its own online account, it’s own direct debit and iD Mobile usually only allow a maximum of 2 lines per individual.

Thank you

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Tezza71 

Unfortunately we don’t have any set family plans or anything like that, with any sales it may be worth calling the sales team on 0207 1391 397.

Tom

Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Tezza71,

If you require further assistance in the future, please let us know.

Kash

Hi, I have a contract and my son has a contract too which is paid for by me using my email address as well. The problem is I cannot access any of the details of his account as when I login it only shows details of my account. I am looking to upgrade him. What can I do?

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hi, I have a contract and my son has a contract too which is paid for by me using my email address as well. The problem is I cannot access any of the details of his account as when I login it only shows details of my account. I am looking to upgrade him. What can I do?

You don’t get an online account for your iD plan automatically @Michelle Meadows

Sounds like you’ll need to register for an iD account to use with your son’s iD plan, if you want to upgrade that way. This is because you can’t have more than one iD plan linked with an online iD account.

I think you can also discuss upgrades with the telephone sales team, on 020 7139 1397, but they might only be able to talk to the owner of the iD plan.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Michelle Meadows,

Please let us know if you require any assistance with registering and we can assist you here.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?