my bills is wrong

• 10 September 2023
  • 3 replies

My last bill from £52 is wrong because on the 30th of August I sent  ONE text message from Turkey  to +and it has informed me that I have sent 4. Aswell as on the 31st of August to the number +there were 2 texts sent, the bill is wrong as I've not sent text that you have counted on by yourself and i want  the money back that you took that shouldn't been added. 

My account number is-

Please redo my payment before you take it out my account. Thank you 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

My last bill from £52 is wrong because on the 30th of August I sent  ONE text message from Turkey  to +and it has informed me that I have sent 4. Aswell as on the 31st of August to the number +there were 2 texts sent, the bill is wrong as I've not sent text that you have counted on by yourself and i want  the money back that you took that shouldn't been added

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

In most cases, this will be caused by your content exceeding 160 characters, the character limit for one SMS. It is possible to send multiple SMS together, formed as a single, longer SMS; this is called a Concatenated SMS. Therefore, depending on how many characters over the single message character limit (160) you are, you will be charged for the additional messages. For example:

• a one-part message will allow you to send up to 160 characters - you are charged for 1 message.
  • a two-part message will allow you to send up to 306 characters - you are charged for 2 messages.
  • a three-part message will allow you to send up to 459 characters - you are charged for 3 messages.
  • and so on.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Justyna Jackowska,

Welcome to the Community!

Just checking if the information that @WelshPaul provided helped clear things up.

If you didn’t exceed the character limit we can take a look into this via PM and check what has gone on.

Please let us know and we can look into it.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?