Question

My data is not working

• 17 April 2021
  • 9 replies

How can I contact ID Mobile??My data stopped working on my phone. I have plenty of data and I tried to restart the phone couple of times with no luck.

What's IDMobile the contact number??

Thanks, 

Egle

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @EgleMali 

You can contact us here or through our Live Chat | iD Mobile Network platform. We’re also contactable via Facebook and Twitter if you use those platforms. We are sorry to hear your data has stopped working. Please can you reset your network settings on your phone. If you have an Android device, you can do this by going into Settings > About Phone > Reset > Reset Network settings. If you have an Apple device, you can find this in Settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings.

-Mohsin

Hi,

I have reset my network settings and the data is not working!

Please check it from your side as I mainly use my phone for the data and it doesn't work, I'll cancel my contract. 

Thanks 

Egle

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @EgleMali 

We are sorry to hear your Data is still not working. Please can you provide us with your Postcode so we can check the coverage in your area?

-Mohsin

This is 4th time when this happens and I can't use the data. You always ask for the post code but it never resolves the issue. The data just stops working for a week or couple of days and then it magically gets back to normal. This is not the way it should be because I loose around 2 weeks per month when I can't access the data. 

Once again,my post code is NW9 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @EgleMali 

I am sorry to hear you have experienced this previously. Please can you provide us with your Full Postcode so we can look into this, we are unable to execute a search with just only NW9. 

-Mohsin

NW9 0UJ

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @EgleMali 

We can see from the coverage checker that there has been recently been some maintenance work carried out at your local Mast. This was completed on 21/04/21. Are you still having issues with your data?

-Mohsin

I get told the same every time it happens. No, the data still doesn't work.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

We will send you a Private Message now so we can look into this @EgleMali 

To view the message sent simply click on your profile icon on the top right and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?