Question

My extra charges went up in money

• 24 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

My extra chargers have always been balanced at £10 however it recently went up to £50. I did not change it to £50 since I don’t need that much to of it. Is there anyway I can get the money back. It was a lot of money that was taken out, especially with the money I pay monthly. I never got a text that my chargers had changed to £50 so I was unaware until I looked at my account today. 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @shivyhorn, have you looked at a PDF copy of your iD Mobile bill to see what the extra charges are for? 

Userlevel 1

So I checked the PDF and it is showing me three things that I paid for, how much they’ve credited me for, my monthly recurring charge and UK whatever that is. For some reason my UK and monthly recurring charge was a lot more expensive and I’ve never had to pay how much they’ve credited me for before. Also my VAT was more expensive aswell. So I’m confused on why I had to pay how much they credited me this time when I’ve never had to do it before. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Okay @shivyhorn, since you don’t agree with the charges shown in your latest bill, you’ll need to speak to iD about your account.

Get in-touch with iD Mobile using the online chat at https://idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

The iD Mobile online chat team work between 9am - 8pm on weekdays.
After connecting, type “talk to a person” to get a chat agent during working hours.

You can also get (private) assistance with your billing enquiry from iD Mobile’s social media team on facebook (using Messenger), or Twitter (by Direct Message).
Any out-of-hours messages on social media are picked-up when the social media team next start work.

Good luck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @shivyhorn 

Sorry to hear about the extra charges on your bill, if you have seen the PDF breakdown of your bill and are still unsure I’d recommend getting in contact via the iD Mobile Live Chat to see if we can help clarify some of the charges for you!

Tom

Why iD Mobile?