Question

My mobile number has transferred but its not being recognized for login

• 21 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I’ve transferred my old mobile number using PAC and my new ID mobile is working on that number. But, to register for the account it uses my old number still. Which means I can’t get the code to register as it goes to my old mobile. 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Jonathan JE Brown,

Welcome to the Community!

The number port can take up until 10pm which means that on the day of the port you may not be able to register.

Once the port is complete you should be able to register the account.

Have you now managed to register the account?

If you still require assistance, please let us know here.

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi @Kash - I have the same issue - old number has been transferred via PAC and no confirmation text and cant register an account with my old number

BUT my old number is now working on ID since this morning? Can you help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Ricardo Tomato  what happens if you try register with the temporary number iD Mobile assigned?

What happens when you call or text someone, which number shows?

What happens if someone calls your ported number?

Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hi @Kash - I have the same issue - old number has been transferred via PAC and no confirmation text and cant register an account with my old number

BUT my old number is now working on ID since this morning? Can you help?

You should wait until the following day of a successful port before attempting to setup an online account. The back end systems need a few hours to sync and update.

Userlevel 1

Al sorted - had to reset network setting on iPhone - interesting that the best support responses came via ID on twitter - almost instant

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Glad to hear that @Ricardo Tomato  thanks for letting us know 😊

Our Team manage both Social channels as well as the Community so we do appreciate the feedback!

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?