Question

My number has not ported

• 28 April 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I changed from lebara to ID mobile. I requested my number to be carried over but i have just realised that my number has not been carried over. please can id mobile sort this out immediately 

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 1

And I requested this a month ago

Userlevel 3

Hiya,

If you setup the ID Mobile app, does the ported number show as your number? If it doesn’t then I’d suggest filling out the information in the porting number section of the App, requesting a fresh PAC code from your previous provider.

If this isn’t the case then your best bet would be the ID Live Chat which can be found here → www.idmobile.co.uk/live-chat

They are open weekdays 9am to 8pm and 9am to 6pm on weekends and bank holidays. Due to this being an issue with porting the community isn’t explicitly able to do anything, only offer advice.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Kim Brook,

Have you since been able to get this sorted or did you still need help?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

I've tried many time to try register myself on the app with my ported number and the number I'd mobile gave me. I have also done the port number with the PAC. The other thing is Im being charged twice a month 5 pounds.. and I signed up for 5 pounds a month not 10 pounds. 

I just wish I could just call someone but seems it's not possible which makes me worried. 

Userlevel 1

No I've tried again this whole weekend and today and still no luck 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Kim Brook 

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further. 

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’. 

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview  

We’ll see you there. 

Tom

Why iD Mobile?