Solved

My phone has been blacklisted

• 23 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello there!

I have an IPhone 13 I bought almost 3 months ago from a person and it’s been working completely fine until today. The network was showing as unavailable and after trying everything, I went to check the IMEI number and… it seems it’s blacklisted. Has ID mobile anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance,

Miriam

icon

Best answer by WelshPaul 25 October 2022, 19:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Miriam Nieto 

We’d be able to blacklist/unblacklist a device on our side, you’d even be able to do this via the iD Mobile app when reporting the SIM/phone as lost/stolen.

Was the blacklisting not requested by yourself? I’d recommend speaking to the seller to see if they would know anything about this.

Tom

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Hello there!

I have an IPhone 13 I bought almost 3 months ago from a person and it’s been working completely fine until today. The network was showing as unavailable and after trying everything, I went to check the IMEI number and… it seems it’s blacklisted. Has ID mobile anything to do with it?

Thanks in advance,

Miriam

You’ve probably been scammed! The seller has sold you the phone, waited 3 months and reported the phone as lost/stolen and made an insurance claim. It’s a well known eBay scam.

Why iD Mobile?