Question

My phone was stolen, ID Mobile are impossible to get in contact with. How can I contact them

• 4 May 2023
  • 3 replies

My phone was stolen, and I need to get into my account to declare this, change details, etc.

However, I need my phone to reset my password, and it is absolutely impossible to get in contact with ID mobile. I made multiple attempts, and after waiting in a queue for a while I eventually got a “sorry we’re too busy”.

This is an absolutely serious issue, and im at a complete loss on how I can get in contact with ID mobile to make them aware of the situation.

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1

I was going to join & had a question for them & found there is no way of contacting them!! So I'm steering clear, good luck!!

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

My phone was stolen, and I need to get into my account to declare this, change details, etc.

This is an absolutely serious issue, and im at a complete loss on how I can get in contact with ID mobile to make them aware of the situation.

All iD Mobile’s help & support is online @SLVAC.

Get in-touch using the iD live chat service, or ‘talk’ to their customer support on Facebook or Twitter - contact them privately using Facebook Messenger, or a Twitter direct message.

The support teams work until 8pm on weekdays (and 6pm at weekends + bank holidays).

Userlevel 4
Badge

Hi @SLVAC. Just in case you haven’t managed to contact us yet, we’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

-Lauren

Why iD Mobile?